Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FML

Just as the title says
FUCK MY LIFE

Seriously? How am I gonna handle 5 FUCKING exams in the next 48 HOURS. I might as well go and drown myself now. Studying has never been a...ME thing to do...
But I've been doing it.
And it sucks ass.
Two tomorrow
And three on Thursday starting from 8-2
I'm gonna fucking fail that shit seriously.
too tired to study but im gonna have to
and ive nvr been the type to pull all nighters
so no gonna bother with that
been cramming for the last three days
"cramming"
def
having a textbook propped infront of oneself while one watches tv or browses the internet.

-slams head-
i hate reading from a textbook
but thats the only way i actually do well......

and now im here bitching about doing something when im avoiding it by doing this
w/e
nothing happened today

cept i slipped on slush
saw a girl draw i weird balled penis on some dudes car window
and heard stories about a racist denturist(ppl are loud and i was at that table first anyway)

1 comment:

  1. LOL that's like me when I study XD
    and wow... is it even possible to have so many exams back to back?! O_O

    and LOL your life is so interesting <3

    ReplyDelete