Sunday, December 12, 2010

HEllo Hello

Why yes.

It has been a full year since I last updates...well 355 days anyway.

Exam time have raced around the corner once again but I am beating that shit down. XD

Though I am getting distracted by something...Another game....called.....Vindictus. D=

Yes one of THOSE games. More like im getting distracted by the possibility of playing it AFTER exams are over....which would be on Thursday....so expect me to be offline everywhere else but there Thursday night.

I miss games you lose time and food to when it doesn't benefit you in anyway. Games where all you do is kill kill kill those creatures that mess with you...where you can join friends and bring the beat down on bosses. I get all jittery just thinking about downloading it on Thursday.



My family planned a US shopping trip to grove city for after christmas.....unfortunately we only booked 4 motel rooms....before we realized there would be 21 people coming.

one of those "oh im going us shopping"..."really...can my family and i join you?"....."of course! we already booked motel rooms!" shit convos that happen between friends whose children grew up together

now all i can do is raise my eyebrows at the 15 other kids i've known since they were born ...who are all coming

yea

5 adults and 16 kids

this will be fun

1 comment:

  1. wowowow..... overload of kids.... LOL have fun =P

    haha games! LOL That's just like me, except, I kinda ended up playing a bit between exams @_@ couldn't wait! @_@ But after exams man... I'll be gaming like 24/7 XDDD

    and yay you posted a blog! <3 ~~~

    ReplyDelete